Acceptance of Agreement
Use of Website
Editing, Deleting and Modification
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
You must ensure that your access to and your use of the Site is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you. You must take your own precautions that the process which you employ for accessing the Site does not expose you to the risk of virus, corrupted data, worms, other instructions or design that would erase data or programming or cause the Site or any equipment or system to become inoperable or incapable of being used in the full manner for which it was designed, or be subjected to malicious computer code, computer program routine or process or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. Without limitation, you are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Site and is compatible with the Site. For the removal of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of the Site or any Linked Web Site.
Sea Shell does not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from the Site or any Linked Web Site will be free from any virus, infection or other condition which has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for taking sufficient precautions and checks to satisfy your own particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output.
You must ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate and complete and does not contain any virus, malicious computer code, computer program routine or process or other form of interference which may damage the computer system of Sea Shell or the Information or which may detrimentally interfere with or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any of our system, data or information.
The reservations feature of the Site is provided solely to assist customers in determining the availability of travel related services and products and to make legitimate reservations and for no other purpose.
You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, possess the legal authority to enter into the legal agreement constituted by your acceptance of these Conditions and to use the Site in accordance with such Conditions. You agree to supervise all usage by minors of this Site under your name or account. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your household in using this Site is true and accurate and without limitation, or any false or fraudulent reservations.
You agree to be financially responsible for your use of the Site including without limitation for all reservations made by you or on your account for you, whether authorized by you or not. For any reservations or other services for which fees may be charged you agree to abide by the terms or conditions of supply including without limitation payment of all moneys due under such terms or conditions.
The Site contains details of hotel charges and room rates (including any available special offers) for hotels and resorts owned or managed by Sea Shell.
Hotel reservation terms and conditions of booking are set out on this page under “Booking Policy” and payment will be in accordance with the procedure set out in such terms and conditions.
You agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by you and your invited guests only, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third party web sites or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
No contract will subsist between you and Sea Shell or any of its affiliates in respect of any services or products offered through the Site unless and until Sea Shell accepts your order by e‐mail or automated confirmation through the Site confirming that it has accepted your reservation, booking or order and any such contract shall be deemed to incorporate the hotel reservation terms and conditions of booking. Any other relevant terms and conditions relating to particular services or products are set out here.
You undertake that all details you provide to in connection with any services or products which may be offered by Sea Shell on the Site (including hotel room reservations) will be correct and, where applicable, the credit card which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of any services or products which you wish to purchase. Sea Shell reserves the right to obtain validation of your credit card details before providing you with any services or products.
Bookings Terms and Conditions:
- Blocking of the rooms will be held only provisionally and up to a pre-specified Cut-off date, beyond which they will be released without any prior notice.
- Bookings will be confirmed only after 100% payment.
- Failure to make the full payment by the specified time may result in booking cancellation and forfeiture of any advance payment done.
- The Tariff is subject to change without any prior intimation.
- Any hike/s in Govt. taxes, will be charged accordingly over and above the room rates and meals.
- 50% refund for cancellation received 30 days or more in advance.
- No refund for cancellation received less than 30 days in advance.
- Guests are encouraged to take Travel Insurance as flights/ferry schedules are subject to weather and sea conditions.
- Max 03 Adults or 02 Adults with 02 children (Below 12 yrs) are allowed in a room on extra payment basis.
- Guests, infants, and children are required to submit the following copies of the documents before check-in in any of our hotels and resorts by Email/Whatsapp and also carry a hard copy along.
- For Resident Indians: Valid Government Approved Individual Photo ID proofs with address: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhaar Card etc. PAN Card IS NOT a valid address proof & will not be accepted.
- For Foreigners and Non-Resident Indians, PIO and OCI Card Holders: Valid Passport, Visa, OCI/PIO card.
- Guests travelling on non-Indian passports, PIO and OCI Cards, have to follow all the guidelines given by the Ministry of Home Affairs, which are updated periodically. Guests are advised to check the updated guidelines on the website https://www.mha.gov.in/before travelling. Sea Shell will not be held liable for any loss/damage arising out of the change in guidelines.
- Citizens of China, Afghanistan, Pakistan and foreign nationals having their origin from the above-mentioned countries are required to take prior approval from the Ministry of Home Affairs to visit Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
Child & Infant Policy:
- Infants and Children below the age of 5 years without extra bed will be complimentary.
- Extra Adult/Child with/Without extra mattress @ 2500 + GST per day on CP Plan.
- Please note that only one extra mattress can be provided in a room.
- All meals will be served at the main restaurant/banquet hall maintaining social distancing norms as per FSSAI guidelines. In-room dining options are also available.
- C.P. – Room and breakfast.
- Meal Supplements (Buffet/Fixed menu) @ 1500 + 18% GST per person per meal.
High Season Surcharge:
- Compulsory dinner Supplement for 24th Dec @ 2500 + 18% GST per person and 31st Dec @ 3500 + 18% GST per person
You agree to indemnify and defend and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from any claim or demand, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. Sea Shell’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
This Site is administered by Sea Shell at its offices in India and is subject to the laws of the India. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India in relation to any dispute relating to this Agreement. Sea Shell makes no representation that materials at this Site are appropriate or available for use outside India, and access to them from territories where the contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use, export or re-export the materials at this Site or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of this Agreement will remain in force.
All material available on this web site is protected by copyright laws. Distribution of the material from the Web Site, for commercial purposes is prohibited. “The owners of the intellectual property, copyrights and trademarks or its affiliates or third party licensors”. Domestic and International copyright and Trademark laws protect the entire Contents of the Site. You are expressly prohibited from modifying, copying, reproducing, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting or distributing any material on this Site including text, graphics, code and/or software.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Conditions, the Site and/or the subject matter or any agreement between the guests/visitors/vendors and Sea Shell, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Rules, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause.
The seat of the arbitration shall be Andaman & Nicobar Islands
The Tribunal shall consist of one arbitrator.
The language of the arbitration shall be English.
The law governing this arbitration agreement shall be law of India.”
Exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
This website, its content, and any disputes or matters arising out of or related to, including but not limited to the use of this website, bookings, and payments, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
Any legal action or proceeding concerning such disputes or matters shall be instituted exclusively in the Courts in Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands. By using this website, you expressly agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Andaman & Nicobar Islands for any such legal action or proceeding.
Sea Shell reserves the right to revise, amend or modify our TERMS policy at any time and in any manner, it pleases. Any change or revision will be posted here.