|Regular Published Tariff valid from 08 June, 2020 till 30 Sept, 2021|
|GST extra as applicable|
|Room Type||Meal Plan||Room Rent (Tariff)|
For all bookings confirmed for travel dates before 31st October 2020, guests will have the flexibility to modify their reservation upto 30th September 2021 at no extra cost; however the difference in tariff during this period if any will be borne by the guest.
Terms And Condition
Check-In / Check-Out Time
- Sea Shell, Port Blair/Havelock/Neil & Sea Shell Samssara, Neil: Check-in Time – 12:00 PM and check-out time is 10:00 AM.
- Early check-in and Late check-out is subject to availability.
- Guaranteed early check-in or late check-out will be charged one night’s room rate.
Room Occupancy Policy
- The rates mentioned above are on double occupancy basis.
- Max 03 Adults or 02 Adults with 02 children (Below 12 yrs) are allowed in a room on extra payment basis.
- Guests, infants, and children are required to submit the following copies of the documents before check-in in any of our hotels and resorts by E-mail/Whatsapp and also carry a hard copy along.
- For Resident Indians: Valid Government Approved Individual Photo ID proofs with address: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhaar Card etc. PAN Card IS NOT a valid address proof will not be accepted.
- For Foreigners and Non Resident Indians, PIO and OCI Card Holders: Valid Passport, Visa, OCI/PIO card.
- Guests travelling on non-Indian passports, PIO and OCI Cards, have to follow all the guidelines given by the Ministry of Home Affairs, which are updated periodically. Guests are advised to check the updated guidelines on the website https://www.mha.gov.in/ before travelling. SeaShell will not be held liable for any loss/damage arising out of the change in guidelines.
- Citizens of China, Afghanistan, Pakistan and foreign nationals having their origin from the above mentioned countries are required to take prior approval from the Ministry of Home Affairs to visit Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
Child & Infant Policy
- Infants and Children below the age of 5 years without extra bed will be complimentary.
- Extra Person with extra mattress @ 1999 + tax per day on CP Plan.
- All meals will be served at the main restaurant/banquet hall maintaining social distancing norms as per FSSAI guidelines. In-room dining options are also available.
- C.P. – Room and breakfast.
Bookings Terms and Conditions
- Blocking will be held provisionally up to a pre-specified Cut-off date after which they will be released.
- Bookings will be confirmed only after 100% payment in advance.
Tariff subject to change without prior intimation.
- Any hike/s in Govt. taxes, the same would be charged accordingly over and above the room rates/ meals.
High Season Surcharge
- INR 1000/- + Taxes per room per night will be extra from 20th December, 2020 till 20th January, 2021.
- 75% refunds for cancellation received 30 days or more in advance.
- 50% refunds for cancellation received 15 days in advance or more.
- No refund for cancellation received less than 15 days in advance.
- Guests are encouraged to take travel insurance as flights/ferry schedules are subject to weather and sea conditions.
- Refunds will be allowed only as per our cancellation policy. Refunds for cancellation/ No-show/early check-out/unused nights due to disruption/cancellation of flight/ferry due to technical/weather and sea conditions will not be entertained.
- Kindly book your ferry tickets beforehand. To book your ferry tickets for Port Blair, Havelock and Neil islands please contact us at: email@example.com
- Ferry schedules may be changed by the operator. Please reconfirm with your ferry operator for the current schedule.
- Sea Shell shall not incur any liability for any loss or damage resulting by events, occurrences, or causes beyond the control of Sea Shell. Such events, occurrences or causes will include, without limitation, acts of God, terrorism or threats of terrorism, civil disorder, strikes, lockouts, server and network failure, riots, acts of war, cyclones, tsunami, earthquakes, inclement weather conditions, any other natural disasters, disease or medical epidemics or outbreaks, curtailment of transportation facilities, change/cancellation in timings of ferries/flights, change in travel advisories by competent authorities, fire and explosions.
- Please let us know if any special service or assistance is required for guests having food allergies, any medical conditions or mobility assistance. We will be more than happy to assist so that you have a comfortable stay.
- Please contact us for customized holidays, large groups, boat and helicopter charters, private excursions and special packages.
- For details please contact reservation desk at +91 9933239625, +91 9531907006, +91 9679513121 +91 3192 234453, +91 3192 240001.