|Room Type||Meal Plan||Room Tariff (INR)|
GST as applicable on Published Tariff.
Regular Published Tariff (WEF 15 September 2018 till 14 September 2019).
Peak Season Surcharge between 20th December – 20th January 1000/- + Taxes extra Per Room/Day.
Additional supplement will be charged for 24th & 31st December Stay.
Mandatory Requirement for Guests to Check-in
Guests (Adults, infants and children) are required to submit the following copies of the documents before check-in in all our hotels and resorts.
For Resident Indians
Valid Government Approved Individual Photo ID proofs with address: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhar Card etc.
Note: PAN Card IS NOT a valid address proof.
For Foreigners and Non Resident Indians
Guests travelling on non-Indian passports, PIO and OCI Cards, have to collect a Token from the immigration counter at the airport on arrival. After this, they have to take the Token and register themselves within 24 hours at the Immigration Office, near Tourism Department. Here they will be issued a Registration Certificate, which they have to carry with them.
Copies of the Passport with the Visa, PIO card, OCI card with the Registration Certificate have to be submitted and guests have to fill their personal details before check-in in all our hotels and resorts.
Citizens of China, Afghanistan, Pakistan and foreign nationals having their origin from the above mentioned countries are required to take prior approval from the Ministry of Home Affairs to visit Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
Room occupancy policy
- Please reduce Rs.500/- for single occupancy, rate not valid between 20 Dec 2018 to 20 Jan 2019.
- Max 3 Adults or 2 Adults with 02 child(Below 12yrs) allow in 01 room with extra charges.
- Meal Supplements @ 1000/- +18% GST per person per meal.
- Guests, infants and children are required to submit the following copies of the documents before check-in in all our hotels and resorts
Child & Infant Policy
- Infants and Children below the age of 5 years without extra bed will be complimentary.
- Children between 5-12 yrs without extra mattress @ 1500/- + GST per day on C.P.
- Children between 5-12 yrs with extra mattress @ 2500/- + GST per day on C.P.
- Above 12 years Rs.3000/- + GST with or without extra mattress on C.P.
- All meals will be served at the main restaurant.
- C.P. – Room + Breakfast.
Check-In / Check-Out Time
- Sea Shell, Port Blair/Havelock/Neil: Check-in Time – 12:00 PM and check-out time is 10:00 AM.
- Early check-in and Late check-out is subject to availability.
- Guaranteed early check-in or late check-out will be charged one night’s room rate.
BOOKINGS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bookings will be held provisionally up to a pre-specified Cut-off date after which they will be released.
- Bookings confirmed only after 100% payment in advance.
- Rates subject to change without prior intimation.
- Any hike/s in Govt. taxes, the same would be charged accordingly over and above the room rates/ meals.
- Kindly book your ferry tickets beforehand. To book your ferry tickets for Port Blair, Havelock and Neil islands please contact:
HIGH SEASON SURCHARGE
- INR 1000/- + GST per room per night will be extra from 20th December, 2018 till 20th January, 2019.
- Dinner Supplement compulsory for 24 December @ 2500/- + GST Per Head and for 31 December Rs. 3500/- + GST Per Head.
- 75% refund for cancellation received 30 days or more in advance.
- 50% refund for cancellation received 15 days in advance or more.
- No refund for cancellation received less than 15 days in advance.
- No refund will be given whatsoever for No-show due to cancellation of flight/ferry due to technical/weather and sea conditions.
- No refund for unused nights or early checkout due to change in schedule of flight/ferry due to technical/weather and sea conditions.
- Since flight/ferry schedules are subject to weather and sea conditions, guests who are traveling to Andamans are advised to take travel insurance.
- The ferries operate from Port Blair to Havelock and Neil from 06:00 AM to 02:00 PM.
- From Havelock and Neil to Port Blair the ferries operate from 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM.
- Ferry schedules may be changed by the operator. Please reconfirm with your ferry operator for the current schedule.
We also have packages that can be customized according to your specifications, duration of travel and places of interest
We have special packages for corporate, MICE, educational groups, offsite conferences and destination weddings.
For details please contact reservation desk at +91 9933239625,+91 9531907006,+ 91 9679513121,+91 3192 234453,+91 3192 240001.