Soak Up the SeaShell Experience!
Located on a magnificent white seafront studded with coconut and palm trees, SeaShell, Havelock combines simplicity with comfort, rustic charm with modern elegance. The resort has been built keeping in mind our guests need to unwind, recharge, and rejuvenate in the lap of nature. Offering breath-taking views of the sea, the sunrise and the sunset, the resort is an ideal place to relax and explore an area of outstanding heritage and beauty.
Guest Rooms & Facilities
SeaShell Havelock has cozy individual timber cottages
All types have a distinctive local flavor along with all the modern amenities like:
- Air conditioner.
- 21″ LCD TV.
- Mini bar.
- Tea/coffee maker.
- Urban Tadka: Enjoy Lip smacking and fresh sea food at the All-day dining restaurant.
- Fluidz: Our well stocked beach side bar.
Services & Facilities
- Multi-lingual hotel staff.
- Sight-seeing tour services.
- Laundry service.
- 24 hrs front office /Reception.
- Daily Housekeeping charges included in the Tariff
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Bathrooms attached with Hot & Cold water
- Kids Play Area
- Swimming Pool, Kids Pool, Jacuzzi Pool
- Car Bikes and Boats available on charter
- No minimum stay required
GETTING TO SEASHELL, HAVELOCK
Ferries are the main means of transport on or off the island. Run by the government, these ferries transfer passengers from Port Blair to Havelock every morning and afternoon. Schedules vary according to the day and season.
The other option to get to SeaShell is by a private cruise line. Tickets are for INR 775, INR 900 and INR 1250.
Currently, the timings for the cruise are:
Port Blair to Havelock — 8:30 am (estimated time of departure).
Havelock to Port Blair — 4:00 pm (estimated time of departure).
Guests can also avail private boats on charter. Prices are available on request.
The Government-run Pawan Hans Helicopter Service:Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Sea Plane or the Amphibian aircraft also connect Havelock and Port Blair twice everyday except on sundays.
The fare is INR 4100/- per head/ one way.*
* Subject to change without notice.