Soak Up the SeaShell Experience!
Located on a magnificent white seafront studded with coconut and palm trees, SeaShell, Havelock combines simplicity with comfort, rustic charm with modern elegance. The resort has been built keeping in mind our guests need to unwind, recharge, and rejuvenate in the lap of nature. Offering breath-taking views of the sea, the sunrise and the sunset, the resort is an ideal place to relax and explore an area of outstanding heritage and beauty.
Guest Rooms & Facilities
SeaShell Havelock has cozy individual timber cottages
All types have a distinctive local flavor along with all the modern amenities like:
- Air conditioner.
- 21″ LCD TV.
- Mini bar.
- Tea/coffee maker.
- Urban Tadka: Enjoy Lip smacking and fresh sea food at the All-day dining restaurant.
- Fluidz: Our well stocked beach side bar.
- We are serving alcoholic beverages, subject to availability of government licence and permission from the local authorities.
Services & Facilities
- Multi-lingual hotel staff.
- Room service.
- Laundry service.
- 24 hrs front office /Reception.
- Daily Housekeeping charges included in the Tariff
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Bathrooms attached with Hot & Cold water
- Kids Play Area
- Swimming Pool, Kids Pool, Jacuzzi Pool
- Car, Bikes and Boats available on charter
- No minimum stay required
- The swimming pool at Havelock will be closed from 01st July, 2017 to 15th September, 2017 for annual maintenance. The inconvenience caused is regretted. We look forward to your kind understanding and cooperation.
Getting to SeaShell, Havelock
Ferries are the main means of transport on or off the island. Run by the government, these ferries transfer passengers from Port Blair to Havelock every morning and afternoon. Schedules vary according to the day and season.
The other option to get to SeaShell is by a private cruise line.
Currently, the timings for the cruise are:
Port Blair to Havelock — Ferries operate from 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Havelock to Port Blair — Ferries operate from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Ferry schedules may be changed by the operator. Please reconfirm with your ferry operator for the current schedule.
Guests can also avail private boats on charter. Prices are available on request.
The Government-run Pawan Hans Helicopter Service is also available.